- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- We describe a new software package, named PGB...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Slimgb is a variation of Buchbergers’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ALLTYPES: An algebraic language and type system. The...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Polynomial test suite. The aim of this data...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- surf is a tool to visualize some real...