- Referenced in 1058 articles
- factorizations, resultant, characteristic set and gcd computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many more...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution, intersection, division...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- computation of generating sets of invariants, rewritings, syzygies, and their differential analogues. The package builds...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- type. Among the implemented applications there are syzygy computations and basic ideal operations. Felix provides...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Gröbner algorithm that allows the computation of syzygies, too. This implementation is also applicable...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- that, for all i, the i-th syzygy module of M is generated...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- generalized-unitarity cuts. It is based on syzygy computations and analyses of the symmetries...
- Referenced in 1 article
- modulo a Janet basis can be performed. Syzygies and free resolutions can be computed using...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1151 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2044 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4173 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4637 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7932 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...