- Referenced in 187 articles
- encounter problems requiring the solution of sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently ... depth knowledge of the underlying theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software ... programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- fourth-generation Argonne National Laboratory deduction system whose ancestors (dating from the early 1960s) include ... Boolean algebra, logic calculi, combinatory logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- interfaces (MIOs) is a new specification theory for systems communicating via inputs and outputs ... automata and interface automata, two dominant specification theories for component-based design. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- computer logic system, i.e., a system that provides algorithms for the symbolic manipulation of first ... formulas over some temporarily fixed language and theory. In contrast to theorem provers, the methods...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ProbView: a flexible probabilistic database system. Probability theory is mathematically the best understood paradigm ... negation, meaningful from the viewpoint of probability theory. (1) We propose a probabilistic relational data ... have developed a prototype probabilistic database system called ProbView on top of Dbase...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- theoretic nature. It focuses on the representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups ... structure of their Weyl groups and root systems. LiE does not compute directly with elements...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- data sets. The main difference between this system and the ones that are already ... that it bases on rough set theory combined with dominance relation, which is quite ... decision support. The main function of the system is extraction of the classification rules from ... with theory basis of used analysis model, which is often case in similar systems...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Package contains binaries for machines and operating systems that no longer exist, a bunch ... ISBN 0-13-538687-X describes the theory behind QDES...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- hotel key card system. Our experimental results on Isabelle theories and the TPTP library indicate...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- distributed systems and protocols and is the successor to µCRL. Extensive theory is available ... theory has been implemented in the accompanying toolset, allowing automatic analysis and verification of systems...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- algebra in a natural way: The type system of communications, the syntax of processes ... studying the semantics and proof theory of reactive systems...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- most one system of linear equations at each iteration. By using the theory of Euclidean...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- EMpirical GRamian Framework. In control and system theory the system Gramian matrices of linear input...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Automating inductive proofs using theory exploration HipSpec is a system for automatically deriving and proving ... programs. It uses a novel approach, combining theory exploration, counterexample testing and inductive theorem proving ... other inductive theorem provers and theory exploration systems...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- system models via their associated system pencils. The stratification theory provides information for a deeper...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Mcmt: a model checker modulo theories. We describe mcmt, a fully declarative and deductive symbolic ... properties of infinite state systems whose state variables are arrays. Theories specify the properties ... Sets of states and transitions of a system are described by quantified first-order formulae ... core of the system is a backward reachability procedure which symbolically computes pre-images...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Lean theorem prover (system description). Lean is a new open source theorem prover being developed ... small trusted kernel based on dependent type theory. It aims to bridge the gap between ... into other systems. It is currently being used to formalize category theory, homotopy type theory...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Metasystem for Automated Reasoning in Large Theories. MaLARea (a Machine Learner for Automated Reasoning ... SPASS ATP systems) with a machine learning component (now the SNoW ... system used in the naive Bayesian learning mode). Its intended use is in large theories ... axioms, lemmas, theorems, definitions and symbols. The system works in cycles of theorem proving followed...
Mu Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox
- Referenced in 109 articles
- data structures for the unified treatment of systems in either a time domain, frequency domain ... users access to recent developments in control theory, namely H∞ optimal control and m analysis...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- characters of finite groups. CAS is a system for handling characters of finite groups, including ... course on character theory ... researchers in group theory. The CAS system makes a major contribution, by incorporating the experience...