- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RELAX: A software platform for PDE interface relaxation...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- MENUS-PGG: A mapping environment for unstructured and...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...