- Referenced in 69 articles
- case study. Numerical methods for elliptic partial differential equations (PDEs) within both continuous and hybridized ... matrix generation followed by a global linear system assembly and solve. The lack of inter ... linear system solvers make a numerical scheme for elliptic PDEs a good candidate for implementation...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Matlab continuation/bifurcation package for elliptic systems of PDEs with arbitrary many components, on general...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- ODEs and PDEs in terms of Jacobi’s elliptic functions. For systems with parameters ... automatically compute new special solutions of nonlinear PDEs. Use of the package, implementation issues, scope...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions ... systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite of continuation options to handle PDEs with...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- large systems arising from the discretization of scalar second order elliptic PDEs. The method ... information has to be supplied besides the system matrix and the right-hand-side. AGMG...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Chebyshev polynomial software for elliptic-parabolic systems of PDEs. PDECHEB is a FORTRAN 77 software ... software tool for the solution of parabolic-elliptic PDEs with coupled differential algebraic equations. Examples...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz equations in cartesian, polar ... coordinates, as well as more general separable elliptic equations. The solvers use the cyclic reduction ... computed. Singularities induced by the coordinate system are handled, including at the origin ... your application requires solution of nonseparable elliptic PDEs, or a mix of separable and nonseparable...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- solution of systems of nonlinear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations PDEs. An algorithm...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- both steady and unsteady partial differential equations (PDEs) in two-space variables. The software consists ... class of problems solved includes systems of parabolic, elliptic, and hyperbolic equations; for the latter...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- PDEs). The scope of this PSE is broad, as PELLPACK incorporates many PDE solving systems ... coverage for 1D, 2D, and 3D elliptic or parabolic problems is quite broad...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- capable of solving only a single linear elliptic equation in polygonal regions, with simple boundary ... linear and time dependent problems, systems of PDEs, eigenvalue problems, and as it evolved cubic...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- solution of partial differential equations (PDEs) involving second-order elliptic operators. Dendro uses trilinear finite ... Cray XT3 (ldquoBigBenrdquo), the Intel 64 system (ldquoAberdquo), and the Sun Constellation Linux cluster (ldquoRangerrdquo...
- Referenced in 1 article
- applications covering any-dimensional scalar to system PDEs, with e.g. Korteweg–de Vries solutions generalizing ... solver opens up new avenues where also elliptic constraints or stiff source terms play ... physics module governed by any nonlinear PDE system, such that it can directly benefit from...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- We present a package of parallel preconditioners which...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The software package PDECOL  is a popular...