- Referenced in 2 articles
- design methods. Before actually implementing a system with hardware and software components, system-level design ... develop performance models early in the design process, the parallel object-oriented specification language (POOSL ... analysing complex real-time distributed hardware/software systems. Being equipped with a formal semantics, POOSL ensures...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- numerical integration software library which was designed to provide a versatile and competitive simulation tool ... modeling levels, even more general equations arising from, e.g., mechatronic systems are included...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- purpose, high-level programming language, designed for use in application and systems programming. Dylan includes...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- design and study, turning interactive visualisation of graph rewriting systems into a high-level visual...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- approach to testing that uses combinatorial designs to generate tests that cover the pairwise, triple ... system’s test parameters. These are the parameters that determine the system’s test scenarios ... method in the AETG system. The AETG system uses new combinatorial algorithms to generate test ... AETG system is used in a variety of applications for unit, system, and interoperability testing...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- modelling and designing multi-agent systems. A&A introduces high-level metaphors taken from human ... multi-agent systems have finally a simple programming model to design and program agent computational...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- language R. The system focuses on parallelization of familiar higher level mapping functions and emphasizes ... paper describes the design and implementation of the system, outlines examples...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- method for abstracting the reconfigurable designs from the system level hardware allows the same design...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- UNIX platforms. LIPSOL is designed to solve relatively large problems. It utilizes Matlab’s sparse ... solving large, sparse, symmetric positive deﬁnite linear systems. Specifically, LIPSOL constructs MEX-ﬁles from ... University of Waterloo. Built in the high-level programming environment of Matlab, LIPSOL enjoys...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- design of the enterprise (conceptual) schema and an expert system for generating the schema ... relational database. On the enterprise level the data model supported in YYY is a variant...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- PSBLAS-based parallel two-level Schwarz preconditioners. Design and implementation issues that concern the development ... package of parallel algebraic two-level Schwarz preconditioners are discussed. The computations are based ... smoothed aggregation technique to generate a coarse-level correction. The coarse matrix can be either ... corresponding system is solved by factorization or block Jacobi sweeps, respectively. The design...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Information Exchange. This paper describes the design of and experimentation with the Knowledge Query ... with an intelligent system or for two or more intelligent systems to share knowledge ... substrate on which to develop higher-level models of inter-agent interaction such as contract ... evolving design of KQML are currently being explored through experimental prototype systems which are being...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- worm’s spread. Autograph is a system that automatically generates signatures for novel Internet worms ... protocol semantics above the TCP level. It is designed to produce signatures that exhibit high ... false positives); our evaluation of the system on real DMZ traces validates that it achieves...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- designed to solve deterministic and stochastic optimal control models of economic systems. The Duali part ... user interface to facilitate use by upper level undergraduates and first and second year graduate...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Channelflow is a software system for numerical analysis of the incompressible Navier-Stokes flow ... This engine drives a number of higher-level algorithms that (for example) compute equilibria, traveling ... intelligible form by using relatively modern software design. Channelflow consists of a software library...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Odyssée, This paper describes the design of Odyssée, a system for fortran programs manipulations ... Odyssée system manipulates fortran programs as symbolic objects. It is an open system built ... toolkit, written in a high-level programming language adapted to this purpose...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- design and implementation of Dynamo, a highly available key-value storage system that some ... always-on” experience. To achieve this level of availability, Dynamo sacrifices consistency under certain failure...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Physics Experiments. WHIZARD is a program system designed for the efficient calculation of multi-particle ... cross sections and simulated event samples. Tree-level matrix elements are generated automatically for arbitrary...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Distributed Systems. We suggest a three-level integrated approach to design, specification and verification ... distributed system. The approach is based on a newly designed specification language Basic-REAL (bREAL ... translation of a high-level design of distributed systems to executional specifications of bREAL...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Delphin: Functional programming with deductive systems. We present the design and implementation of the strict ... novel and distinctive features include a two-level design that distinguishes cleanly between the tasks...