- Referenced in 1600 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset to exploit the Level 3 BLAS ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 1229 articles
- widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code ... procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- theorem proving systems and an appropriate level of abstraction for user-level work. The Isar ... formal proof language has been designed to satisfy quite contradictory requirements, being both ’declarative ... interpreter. Compared to existing declarative theorem proving systems (like Mizar), Isar avoids several shortcomings...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- chain lacks adequate support, with most system-level designers using a collection of unlinked tools ... designers in different companies or different divisions. The move toward programmable platforms shifts the design ... software design. When embedded software reaches the complexity typical of today’s designs, the risk ... capture designs, Metropolis provides an environment for complex electronic-system design that supports simulation, formal...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- very early in the design process by building abstract system level models. Its use continues...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements ... mesh; geometry is described and updated by level sets, vector level sets or a standard...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- originated at Stanford University with the SVC system. In particular, it builds on the code ... most recent predecessor. Its high level design follows that of the Sammy prover...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- used a unique design approach that fuses formal and operating systems techniques. To our knowledge ... system kernel. Functional correctness means here that the implementation always strictly follows our high-level ... specification of kernel behaviour. This encompasses traditional design and implementation safety properties such...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CESAR, an interactive system for aiding the design of distributed applications. CESAR allows the progressive ... validation of the algorithmic description of a system of communicating sequential processes with respect ... algorithmic description is done in a high level language inspired from CSP and specifications...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- proof as a basic operation. The system design emphasizes removing the more tedious aspects ... interactive proofs. For example, features of the system like argument synthesis and universe polymorphism make ... proof checking more practical by bringing the level of formalization closer to that of informal...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- interactive physical experiments, and CindyScript, a high-level programming language that allows for fast, flexible ... combination. They are designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system (CAS). Education...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high-level specification ... reactive systems while preserving their global integrity, we introduce a module system for SIGNAL. Just ... them in complex systems. Following this principle, we present the first design and implementation...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- scale peer-to-peer systems. This paper presents the design and evaluation of Pastry ... peer-to-peer applications. Pastry performs application-level routing and object location in a potentially...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- programming language and a supporting system that are designed for programming these stream processors ... designed to support multiple generations of graphics architectures with different levels of functionality. The system ... choices that we faced as we designed the system, and explains why we made...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures ... perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- programs designed for solving general sparse linear systems by using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned ... some multi-level block ILU (BILUM) preconditioning techniques. BILUM combines the benefits of generality...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Safety for Systems-Level Code. SLAyer is a program analysis tool designed to automatically prove ... memory safety of industrial systems code. In this paper we describe SLAyer’s implementation...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- BLAS operations. The level 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS) are designed to perform various ... matrix multiply and triangular system solving computations. Due to the complex hardware organization of advanced ... computer architecturs the development of optimal level 3 BLAS code is costly and time consuming...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- being the generation of diagrams in three levels. The program was taken up again ... Hahn who developed version 2.2. The well-designed conceptual framework was kept, but the actual ... platform for topology editing. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Computer Algebra System graphic user interface designed to be highly portable and extensible ... tools such as Maple, Sisyphe, or Ulysse systems, ZicVis 3-D plotting library, etc, using ... integration technology and a set of high level graphic toolkits to build the formula editor ... formula editor, to design new high level editing commands based on the syntax or semantics...