- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- We describe a software package for computing the...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 466 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 603 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Algorithm 873: LSTRS: MATLAB software for large-scale...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- On the unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions...