- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- R package tgp: Bayesian treed Gaussian process models...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- R package lhs: Latin Hypercube Samples. This package...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package fields: Tools for spatial data. Fields...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- R package mlegp: Maximum Likelihood Estimates of Gaussian...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package snow: Simple Network of Workstations. Support...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- laGP: Local Approximate Gaussian Process Regression. Performs approximate...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package GPfit: Gaussian Processes Modeling. A computationally...