- Referenced in 2 articles
- with the use of a symbolic formalism for the determination of equations of motion ... high accuracy and stability during the numeric evaluation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- implemented resource metrics for the number of evaluation steps in a high-level abstract machine ... best-case resource use. Furthermore, it can determine if the resource use is constant ... shelf LP solver. Since symbolic bound inference is an undecidable problem, RAML cannot automatically derive...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1263 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- HYPERG: a Maple package for manipulating hypergeometric series...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- We describe OpenFst, an open-source library for...