- Referenced in 686 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric...
- Referenced in 5386 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols and formulae where needed. Great care...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- developed at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC), Austria...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- factorization. The pre-ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound on fill...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups ... related structures. It is based on the computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Group at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC-Linz), the University of Linz, Austria...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Symbolic computation of exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms ... package PDESpecialSolutions.m can be used to automatically compute new special solutions of nonlinear PDEs ... given of related algorithms and symbolic software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- RegularChains library provides facilities for symbolic computations with systems of polynomial equations. In particular...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced ... user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices; arbitrary precision integer and real arithmetic...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- class which is used for all symbolic computation. The Symbolic class provides almost ... features required for symbolic computation including symbolic terms, substitution, non-commutative multiplication and vectors...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- operators, ...) Kan, a computer package for symbolic computations in Weyl algebras...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- project is to use a powerful symbolic computation system to prove theorems that are beyond ... steps that are made by the symbolic computation system and therefore prevent common errors like...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Multilisp: A language for concurrent symbolic computation. Multilisp is a version of the Lisp dialect ... Like Scheme, Multilisp is oriented toward symbolic computation. Unlike some parallel programming languages, Multilisp incorporates...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- long as the ontology of the computational behavior and internal state of the mathematical services ... services in distributed theorem proving and symbolic computation environments...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- partly implemented them as a real symbolic computation tool in Maple named DISCOVERER. In this...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- This package is written using the symbolic computation system Maple. It works with...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Symbolic computation of hyperbolic tangent solutions for nonlinear differential-difference equations. A new algorithm...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Altran is a complete system for symbolic computation with rational functions in several variables with...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Symbolic Math Toolbox, whose notebook interface provides access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- computational approach for the analytical solving of partial differential equations. A strategy for the analytical ... commands, using the Maple V R.3 symbolic computing system, are presented. This implementation includes...