- Referenced in 73 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 1341 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Computing matrix representations. Let G be a finite...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial...