- Referenced in 8 articles
- flight rockets. Problems of mathematical modeling of supersonic turbulent streams and the transonic overflowing ... experimental results of rocket engines wakes and jets...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- KIVA, a transient, three-dimensional, multiphase, multicomponent code...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 386 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The AMROC framework supplies a generic object-oriented...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- PLUTO is a freely-distributed software for the...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- TREESPH - A unification of SPH with the hierarchical...