- Referenced in 21 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The engineering of multiblock/multigrid software for Navier--Stokes...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Overture is an object-oriented code framework for...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HLLC-type Riemann solver for the Baer-Nunziato...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...