- Referenced in 1 article
- coordinate descent techniques to be employed; (iv) a computationally practical condition that dictates when ... reduced proximal gradient step that ensures a sufficient decrease in the objective function when...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1332 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5113 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9949 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6356 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1181 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 2580 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...