- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2566 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...