- Referenced in 8 articles
- optimization are the Fenchel conjugate and the subdifferential of a convex function. In this paper ... reproduce computations for finding Fenchel conjugates and subdifferentials for numerous nontrivial examples found...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- from convex anlysis including Fenchel conjugates and subdifferentials. We are actively working on further development...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- generalized) proximal average, the convex hull, the subdifferential, and Rockafellar and Fitzpatrick functions. The library...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- CONDOR, a new parallel, constrained extension of Powell...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2776 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The program SolvOpt (Solver for local optimization problems...