- Referenced in 71 articles
- calculus systems against safety, liveness, and structural properties expressed in the spatial logic for concurrency ... crucial to reason about spatial properties and structural dynamics. The SLMC is the only currently...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Abella  is an interactive system for reasoning about aspects of object languages that have ... syntactic structure. Abella utilizes a two-level logic approach to specification and reasoning. One level ... structural semantics rules and also enables their execution. The second level, called the reasoning logic...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- program logic for reasoning about programs that manipulate pointer data structures. We describe Smallfoot ... data structures rather than their detailed contents, and this allows reasoning to be fully automatic...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- investigate programming and reasoning with data structures that provide support for binders. Many object languages...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Nets) is a tool for representing and reasoning with condition ceteris paribus preference statements ... class of binary-valued, tree-structured CP-nets, which is conducted on the basis...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- first QBF reasoning engine that uses lazy data structures both for unit clauses propagation...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Hermitian eigenvalue problems enjoy a remarkable theoretical structure that allows for efficient and stable algorithms ... eigenpairs. This is probably one of the reasons that enabled applications requiring the solution ... computational demands to unprecedented levels. Materials science, structural engineering, and some QCD applications routinely compute...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- well. Exact solutions are obtained in a reasonable time for any instance of size ... density. For some problems of special structure, we can solve even larger problem classes...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- solver to reason about the boolean structure. We evaluate the efficiency of our tool...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- software capable of processing large data structures with reasonable effectiveness, it was primarily intended...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- domains from “hard” ones. By summarizing structural reasons for analysis failure, TorchLight also provides diagnostic...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- commercial codes use them. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, the multigrid solution ... this paper, we show the software design structure of UG and explore some...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- system for learning the principles of analytical reasoning and proof construction, consisting of a text ... structure of sentences. It also reflects the heterogeneity of information encountered in everyday reasoning...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- make hypothesis, intuitively discover patterns, isolate structure singularities or faults during data sourcing ... interactive interfaces is now recognized to facilitate reasoning. This is a software for Exploratory Data...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- most macroscopically visible structures in the human brain given any reasonable T1-weighted input image...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- functional implementations of complex data structures and to reason about guard applications that determine whether...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- reasoning that is compositional with regards to the thread structure of the verified program. This...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- NoMoRe: A system for non-monotonic reasoning under answer set semantics NoMoRe implements answer ... block graphs. This allows for a structural analysis of programs...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ease high-level programming and reasoning with cyclic data structures. The coFJ language supports cyclic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- implementation). CheckFence currently supports a limited but reasonable subset of C, as required for typical ... This subset includes conditionals, loops, pointers, arrays, structures, function calls, locks, and dynamic memory allocation...