- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...