- Referenced in 289 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable order method...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ode23s: Solve stiff differential equations; low order method...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves stiff and nonstiff systems of the form...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- stiff and non-stiff) systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package can be considered ... order change are used. Moreover, in the stiff case, the code has the possibility ... used in the solution of the implicit equations by quasi Newton methods. In this paper ... backward differentiation formula methods for stiff systems. They find that the first ones performs better...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Implementing Radau IIA methods for stiff delay differential equations. This article discusses the numerical solution ... general class of delay differential equations, including stiff problems, differential-algebraic delay equations, and neutral...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- ROCK: Chebyshev methods for stiff stochastic differential equations. We present and analyze a new class ... methods for the solution of stiff stochastic differential equations (SDEs). These methods, called S-ROCK ... mean-square sense. For mean-square stable stiff SDEs, they are much more efficient than...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Wanner [Solving ordinary differential equations. II: Stiff and differential-algebraic problems ... special problem classes including linear parabolic equations. His solver RODASP, however, drops down to order...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- large sparse systems of stiff initial value ordinary differential equations and differential-algebraic equations...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- solver for stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value problem) given ... order varying between 1 and 12. For stiff problems, CVODE includes the Backward Differentiation Formulas...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- LSODA, Ordinary Differential Equation Solver for Stiff or Non-Stiff System. LSODA, written jointly with...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- alternatives to standard methods for solving stiff equations. Some preliminary numerical results...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- initial value problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists of nine solvers, namely ... LSODIS. The collection is suitable for both stiff and nonstiff systems. It includes solvers...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- robustness and to converge stiffnesses in the equation of state. Similarly, the radiation transport...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- solve stiff and nonstiff initial value problems for ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- code ROWMAP for the integration of stiff initial value problems. It is based ... independently of the dimension of the differential equations. Numerical tests and comparisons with the multistep ... illustrate the efficiency of ROWMAP for large stiff systems. Furthermore, the application to nonautonomous systems...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- equations (PDE) is presented. The basic idea is to simplify inversion of the stiffness matrices...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- have not been used with stiff ordinary differential equations (ODEs) due to their stability. Implicit ... three dimensional parabolic partial differential equations. In J. Martín-Vaquero and B. Janssen [ Comput. Phys ... methods are efficient numerical integrators of very stiff ODEs. Numerical experiments with both smooth...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- CHEMEQ2: A Solver for the Stiff Ordinary Differential Equations of Chemical Kinetics. This report describes ... subroutine CHEMEQ2, used to integrate stiff ordinary differential equations arising from reaction kinetics. This...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SERK2v3: Solving mildly stiff nonlinear partial differential equations. Multidimensional nonlinear parabolic partial differential equations (PDEs ... explicit ordinary differential equations (ODE) solvers for the integration of stiff problems. However, in this...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- initial value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs). The main goal is to present ... instance, it is not suitable for stiff systems...