- Referenced in 1358 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- such algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- products and services with the leading statistical software used to implement Six Sigma worldwide. Minitab...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- describing its properties. Generators are either static software which you can download and include ... Tools for Evaluation of Mathematical and Statistical Software which has focus areas in linear algebra...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain ... BUGS program, and then onto the WinBUGS software developed jointly with the Imperial College School...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System, provides comprehensive statistical tools for a wide...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- without parallel in any other statistical software package available anywhere. Recognized for years...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- name of a commercial statistics software, developed by the German software company MD*Tech. XploRe ... cost. The user interacts with the software via the XploRe programming language, which is derived ... semiparametric modelling and the statistics of financial markets...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO ... plotted. Animation scripts, Poincare maps, and statistical measures are among its many features...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- throughput genomic data. Bioconductor uses the R statistical programming language, and is open source ... releases each year, 554 software packages, and an active user community. Bioconductor is also available...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery software from SAS has been the tool ... industry and government sector. JMP links powerful statistics with interactive graphics, in memory...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- with the traditional tasks found in statistical software. Among its numerous data formats are Excel...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Analysis System) is a modular software in which each statistical method (symbolic objects data base ... analysis, principal component analysis, histograms and elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree ... with SODAS software looks graphically like a chain with links the statistical methods...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the ANSI C language, and offering a collection ... utilities for the empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several ... widely-used software. It provides general implementations of the classical statistical tests for random number ... generators are provided as well. Additional software permits one to perform systematic studies...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- conceptual and software framework encompassing machine learning, graphical models, and Bayesian statistics (hence the logo...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- STAMP is a statistical / econometric software system for time series models with unobserbed components such...