- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...