- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2020 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 3174 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Efficient isolation of polynomial’s real roots. This...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- BoijSoederberg -- Betti diagram routines. BoijSoederberg is a package...