- Referenced in 79 articles
- present and analyze a new scaled conjugate gradient algorithm and its implementation, based ... Wolfe line search conditions. The best spectral conjugate gradient algorithm SCG by Birgin and Martínez ... scaling the gradient is selected as spectral gradient or in an anticipative manner by means ... conjugate gradient algorithm substantially outperforms the spectral conjugate gradient SCG algorithm...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- complex domain. At each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- classical projected gradient method with the spectral gradient choice of steplength and a nonmonotone line...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dynamic gradient sparsity regularizer. The former is to preserve accurate spectral information ... naturally achieved by virtue of the dynamic gradient sparsity property. An efficient algorithm is then ... others in terms of both spatial and spectral qualities. We also show that our method...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- three dimensions using a spectral cut-off function approach to impose a minimum length scale ... continuous Poisson equation. We furthermore derive the gradient vector of the non-singular Green...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...