- Referenced in 12 articles
- package splm: Econometric Models for Spatial Panel Data. ML and GM estimation and diagnostic testing ... econometric models for spatial panel data...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- provides Matlab routines to estimate spatial panel data models at his website. This article extends ... spatial panel data model contains spatial and/or time-period fixed effects, the direct and indirect ... selection framework to determine which spatial panel data model best describes the data. To demonstrate...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- model to each spatial location or time point in your study, summarise data by panels...
- Referenced in 1 article
- other parameters necessary for a simulation. Spatial data can be defined without reference ... data tree of the interface. Model features are visualized in the main panel...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- gretl: Gnu Regression, Econometrics and Time-series Library...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1320 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...