- Referenced in 0 articles
- Centered Autologistic and Sparse Spatial Generalized Linear Mixed Models for Areal Data. Provides tools ... current version supports the sparse spatial generalized linear mixed model of Hughes and Haran...
- Referenced in 1 article
- generalized linear mixed models. Currently supported are ’lme4’, ’glm’ (except quasi-distributions) and ’lm’ model ... interpreted as intuitively as residuals from a linear regression. The package also provides a number ... typical model misspecification problem, such as over/underdispersion, zero-inflation, and spatial and temporal autocorrelation...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...