- Referenced in 298 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis , Functions for kriging and point pattern analysis...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists and investigators in such diverse fields ... forestry, disease mapping, and economics often encounter spatially referenced data collected over a fixed ... template encompassing a wide variety of Gaussian spatial process models for univariate as well...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with ... such widespread use in the field of spatial statistics, it is surprising that there remains ... students in statistics, particularly biostatistics and spatial statistics, as well as quantitative researchers in engineering...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... mainly Spatial Point Patterns, including multitype/marked points and spatial covariates, in any two-dimensional spatial ... dimensions. Contains over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation ... spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- sense of Caputo derivative by discretizing the spatial derivatives and using the properties of Riemann...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- physical mechanism. The lack of convergence with spatial refinement, or convergence to a solution that...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- model checking concurrent systems against dynamical spatial logic specifications. The Spatial Logic Model Checker ... liveness, and structural properties expressed in the spatial logic for concurrency of Caires and Cardelli ... topology, it is crucial to reason about spatial properties and structural dynamics. The SLMC ... supports the combined analysis of behavioral and spatial properties of systems. The implementation, written...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- user forms the queries by diagramming spatial arrangements of color regions. The system finds ... information, region sizes and absolute and relative spatial locations, a wide variety of complex joint...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox. This article presents an overview ... Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... features, and provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality ... includes basic choropleth mapping; exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views of spatial data...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- researchers investigate materialization tradeoffs, query processing on spatial networks, and reachability queries; and theoretical computer...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- package fields: Tools for spatial data. Fields is for curve, surface and function fitting with ... emphasis on splines, spatial data and spatial statistics. The major methods include cubic, and thin ... simple fields format can be used for spatial prediction. Some tailored optimization functions are supplied ... useful functions for plotting and working with spatial data as images. This package also contains...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- test is done with a variety of spatial dimensions, parameter values, and difficulty factors...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- model, generalized least squares for serially or spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- manipulate map objects that are required in spatial analyses performed with BayesX...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- project is devoted to the analysis of spatial ecological multivariate data. Below is a list ... packages provided by project Spatial ecological data analysis with R: AEM, PCNM, hubbell, mefaspat, metapop...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- building block of the Spatial Random Effects (SRE) model, on which this package is based...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- number of nodes and under several paradigmatic spatial and temporal traffic distributions. Results are very...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- system that uses color, texture, shape and spatial location information in segmented image regions...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Variable node elements are used for the spatial discretization, and profile (bandwidth) minimization is optional...