- Referenced in 617 articles
- large and actively growing set of sparse matrices that arise in real applications. The Collection ... numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Programming exploits state-of-the-art sparse linear algebra technology to solve very large optimization ... solved efficiently on desktop computers. The Sparse Nonlinear Programming software is available as an integral...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- software and data between researchers in sparse matrix computations. Our starting point is the Harwell/Boeing ... matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into a suitably modified MEBDF...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- runs with a dense or a sparse linear algebra package and a robust QP solver...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Library. Cusp is a library for sparse linear algebra and graph computations on CUDA. Cusp ... level interface for manipulating sparse matrices and solving sparse linear systems. Get Started with Cusp...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- solving large systems of linear algebraic equations with sparse coefficient matrices. The emphasis...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- recursive elimination, among other full and sparse linear algebra options. Time-continuous solution representation ... problems). MEXX encourages the use of large, sparse descriptor formulations, but can also efficiently handle...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- arithmetic over trigonometric functions to linear algebra even with sparse matrices. We discuss the concepts...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- exact, high-performance linear algebra computation with dense, sparse, and structured matrices over the integers...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- some basic R functionality for linear algebra with sparse matrices. Use of the package...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general sparse linear systems. The paper describes...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- update techniques for Hessian approximations, and sparse linear algebra. Furthermore it is based on reverse...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- general framework of “distributed sparse linear systems”. The parallel Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solver (pARMS...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- objects, and produce the corresponding linear algebra vectors and sparse matrices. In order to facilitate...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- designed to solve large sparse systems of linear algebraic equations by a variety of different ... several different matrix data storage schemes. These sparse data formats allow matrices with a wide...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- basic linear algebra subroutines used for handling sparse matrices. It is implemented...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- performance of many dense and sparse linear algebra algorithms can be significantly enhanced while maintaining...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Y12M. Solution of large and sparse systems of linear algebraic equations. Documentation of subroutines (netlib...