- Referenced in 20 articles
- large systems of equations and for detecting symmetries in tensor structures. The author addresses problems ... from quantum field theory of curved space-times for instance to describe the distance along...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1247 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...