- Referenced in 5 articles
- spectral coefficients, or equivalently, the latent space-time process. In comparison to the traditional approach ... doing inference with the HBM. Alternatively, the adaptive MCMC algorithm implemented in the package...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 2336 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5945 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 1198 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...