- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory...
- Referenced in 1019 articles
- system. This software is copyright by Zbigniew Michalewicz. Permission is granted to copy ... software for scientific, noncommercial purposes only. The software is provided ”as is”, i.e., without...
- Referenced in 1477 articles
- references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- users. PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some users ... advantage of the features that enable efﬁcient software use. However, the power of the PETSc...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- usual order n2 floating point operations. This software is based upon an algorithmic variant ... matrix on a vector is needed. ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric ... generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an attempt to indicate the current state ... optimization software and the search directions which should be considered in the near future. There ... relevant to the development of general optimization software. I have tried to focus on those ... particularly relevant to the development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that ... used for the formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell ... Sciences Research Center, starting in 1980. The software has been available freely since ... tool was awarded the prestigious System Software Award...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed ... parabolic PDEs. It also includes the software HOMCONT for the bifurcation analysis of homoclinic orbits...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access ... best value for their engineering simulation software investment. Simulation-Driven Product Development takes engineering simulation ... unequalled depth and breadth of our software coupled with its unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross-validation, jackknife) and data...
- Referenced in 871 articles
- systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those environments without requiring...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- proving the correctness of computer hardware or software and proving properties of computer languages...
- Referenced in 777 articles
- details of the specific machine and system software implementation. GAMS is especially useful for handling...
- Referenced in 749 articles
- commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April 2017, GitHub reports...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product ... help the users in using our software, we also include some examples to illustrate...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- Experiments. z-Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic ... example. We began the development of the software in 1998, and have continually added...