- Referenced in 2 articles
- fragments so that one can use sliding scheduling methods and optimize parallelizing processes when processing...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 603 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...