- Referenced in 122 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference ... dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference ... squared tests) and model diagnostics (including simulation envelopes, residuals, residual plots and Q-Q plots...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- that can easily be incorporated into existing simulation codes. The primary design goals were...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- continuously changing. Results from theoretical analysis, simulations, and experiments show that Chord is scalable, with...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- tools for incorporating complex chemical kinetics into simulations of reacting flow. Using CHEMKIN, researchers...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- methods are popular for the direct numerical simulation of time-dependent viscous incompressible flow ... existence of spurious currents for the simulation of a spherical drop with zero initial velocity...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- library provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured ... steady and transient simulations on a variety of popular geometric and finite element types...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- composite airplane fuselage. Within a single simulation, it is possible to analyze a model both...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS was written...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- toolbox you can design, train, visualize, and simulate neural networks. You can use Neural Network...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event simulation, etc. It is based on a formal...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics. But the nature of sequentiality...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- multimodal functions of continuous variables with the “simulated annealing” algorithm From authors’ summary ... continuous variables is presented, derived from the “simulated annealing” algorithm recently introduced in combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour of solids...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- versatile package to perform molecular dynamics, i.e. simulate the Newtonian equations of motion for systems ... calculating the nonbonded interactions (that usually dominate simulations) many groups are also using...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- sheer size of many modern physics and simulation problems has led to the development...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- NetLogo, a Multi-agent Simulation Environment. NetLogo [Wilensky, 1999] is a multi-agent programming language ... modeling environment for simulating complex phenomena. It is designed for both research and education...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- virtual reality, scientific visualization, information visualization, flight simulation, and video games. OpenGL is managed...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- improve the robustness of the algorithm. Simulation results show that JADE is better than...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MATLAB Reservoir Simulation Toolbox is developed by SINTEF Applied Matemathics and is a result ... point) grids and demonstration of the multiscale simulation concept. For more computationally challenging cases...