- Referenced in 303 articles
- input argument. The codes are designed for simplicity and readability rather than maximum efficiency. Algorithmic...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- reliable Lanczos algorithm which -- despite its simplicity is -- able to capture all the dominant singular...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- article, since, for the sake of simplicity, we do not illustrate everything in its fullest...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- performance, but our aim here is simplicity. Readers can download (and edit) the codes from...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- SIMPLIcity: Semantics-sensitive integrated matching for picture libraries. We present here SIMPLIcity (semantics-sensitive integrated ... regions in the images. The application of SIMPLIcity to several databases has demonstrated that...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- prime-power order; a test for simplicity of finite groups; calculation of transfer; calculation...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- LIPSOL enjoys a much greater degree of simplicity and versatility than codes in Fortran...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- vertices. (The facets are assumed to be simplices, such as triangles in 3d; this...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Although it offers no accuracy guarantees, its simplicity and speed are very appealing in practice...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- main feature of GHC is its extreme simplicity compared with the other parallel programming languages ... generalization of these frameworks. The simplicity and generality of GHC will make it suitable...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- needs of the user and on the simplicity, speed, effectiveness and accuracy the user demands...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- original one. The FEAST algorithm combines simplicity and efficiency and offers many important capabilities...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- sample forecasting ability, and computational simplicity. Here they compare the characteristics of RETINA with PcGets...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- interpolation of the individual functions on moving simplices,l_infinity exact penalty function as merit...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- long period of public scrutiny despite their simplicity...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- formulas in conjunctive normal form. Despite its simplicity, this algorithm performs well on many common...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- hash functions. Its design combines speed, security, simplicity, and a great deal of exibility...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- consist of a union of n-simplices and n-parellellepids. The framework of CUBPACK...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- illustrating TELOS’s basic features like simplicity, friendliness, and effectiveness. Finally, an overview of customer...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- promising, and LEX, due to its elegance, simplicity, and performance, was expected to be selected...