- Referenced in 1373 articles
- Based on an easy-to-use interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- order classical logic. It consists of a shell and a kernel. The kernel implements ... works only with clausal normal forms, the shell accepts a problem in the full first...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- language or one of the shells. While this book is primarily intended for users...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- python scripts, the python and ipython shell (ala MATLAB®* or Mathematica®†), web application servers...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- information. There is a Unix and C shell bias to many of the descriptions...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- three dimensional frame (rod/beam) elements, plate and shell elements, and multiple rigid body options with...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Automated implementation of on-shell methods for one-loop amplitudes. We present the first results ... program implements the unitarity method and on-shell recursion to construct amplitudes. As input ... make use of recently developed on-shell methods for evaluating coefficients of loop integrals, introducing...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- several computer platforms. DYNA3D includes solid, shell, beam, and truss elements to allow maximum flexibility...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- node shear-deformable isotropic and composite flat shell element suitable for large-scale linear ... thin and thick anisotropic plate and complex shell structures. Its stiffness matrix is based ... modes as they apply to the triangular shell element. A wide range of numerical examples...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- formulae for Higgs boson decays into off-shell particles. All other decay widths are calculated ... analytically. The transition between off-shell and on-shell decays is performed by a linear...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- interactive computing with: A powerful interactive shell. A kernel for Jupyter. Support for interactive data...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- MULtilayered problems for MULtilayered structures: Plates and shells for smart structures. Classical and advanced theories...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- computer algebra package BERGMAN -- an interface shell that simplifies the usage of the system ... interface. Then we show how the shell solves those problems. At last we describe ... more details how to use the shell and comment its additional possibilities and future development...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- there is simple support to Python and shell scripts, etc). Many features are borrowed from...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Oseen and Stokes equations, a linear shell problem and elasticity systems. The book enables understanding...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- environment, but relies on the ordinary unixes shell and files for input and output. This...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- examples, including medical applications and thin-shell animations...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- many intricate connections between scattering amplitudes, on-shell diagrams, and the positroid stratification ... positroid configurations, the drawing of representative on-shell (plabic) graphs, and the evaluation ... shell differential forms. This note documents the functions made available by the positroids package...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- weight design of stiffened cylindrical panels and shells. An analysis and an interactive computer program...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- where possible including spin correlations and off-shell effects...