- Referenced in 43 articles
- simple but sophisticated 3-node shear-deformable isotropic and composite flat shell element suitable ... completely new implementation of the transverse shear deformation; it naturally circumvents all previously imposed constraints ... deforms in axial straining, symmetrical and antisymmetrical bending as well as in transverse shearing...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- allowed for. Consideration of rotatory inertia, shear deformation and second-order bending moments and shear...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- thermodynamic ensembles, options that allow to shear and deform the sample during the simulation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- motion and deformation of a non-Newtonian shear-thinning drop suspended in a Newtonian circular...
- Referenced in 1 article
- wave propagation, projectile impacts, cluster collisions, shearing, deformation under load, heat conduction, heterogeneous melting, among...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- combinations of in-plane axial, circumferential and shear resultants. Nonlinear material effects are included ... which the panel skin does not deform but the cross section of the stiffener does...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- reservoirs, as well as deformation of the reservoir due to shearing along fracture and fault ... mechanics, poro-elasticity and coupling with fracture deformation models. The software is fully open...
Soft PARticle Code
- Referenced in 3 articles
- from a numerical point of view how shear bands develop, their thickness and orientation ... test is employed for homogeneous/ inhomogeneous localized deformation and two numerical approaches for solving problems ... shown that the inclination and shape of shear band from both methods is comparable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- time-dependent displacements, stresses and strains, permanent deformations, and dissipated energies is made possible ... bulk modulus to be elastic and the shear modulus to be viscoelastic. The latter follows ... distribution of stresses, strains, (permanent) deformations, and dissipated energies...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...