- Referenced in 47 articles
- sophisticated 3-node shear-deformable isotropic and composite flat shell element suitable for large-scale ... thin and thick anisotropic plate and complex shell structures. Its stiffness matrix is based ... completely new implementation of the transverse shear deformation; it naturally circumvents all previously imposed constraints ... deforms in axial straining, symmetrical and antisymmetrical bending as well as in transverse shearing...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- weight design of stiffened cylindrical panels and shells. An analysis and an interactive computer program ... combinations of in-plane axial, circumferential and shear resultants. Nonlinear material effects are included ... which the panel skin does not deform but the cross section of the stiffener does...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- BOSOR5-program for buckling of elastic-plastic complex...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FASOR - a second generation shell of revolution code...