- Referenced in 1 article
- series of geophysically identified layers, such as water, ice, sediments, crystalline crust, lithospheric ... model, including CRUST1.0 as starting model for the crust. We then perturbed the model ... model was generated by examination and discussion of the model with respect to key lithospheric ... represents a reasonable starting model of the earth’s shallow structure (crust and uppermost mantle...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GRESS, a preprocessor for sensitivity analysis of Fortran...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...