- Referenced in 90 articles
- validation tests on the benchmark data sets that covered up to 22 subcellular location sites...
- Referenced in 872 articles
- concentrate on the simplest nonparametric curve estimation setting, namely density and regression estimation. Special attention ... make some sacrifices. It does not completely cover the vast amount of research...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- uses combinatorial designs to generate tests that cover the pairwise, triple, or n-way combinations ... combinatorial algorithms to generate test sets that cover all valid n-way parameter combinations...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- rather constructs a unique clause covering a set of positive examples relative to the available ... embeds the construction of rlggs in a covering approach. For the induction of a single ... these rlggs, GOLEM chooses the one which covers the largest number of positive examples ... then further generalised. GOLEM randomly selects a set of positive examples and constructs the rlggs...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- transcendental elementary functions. Rigourousness: Realpaver covers the solution set of a given problem by means ... covering. Under some conditions, it can prove the existence of solutions to a set...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Matrix Collection, a large and actively growing set of sparse matrices that arise in real ... publicly available in many formats. Its matrices cover a wide spectrum of domains, include those...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- LoLA supports place/transition nets. Implemented verification techniques cover standard properties (liveness, reversibility, boundedness, reachability, dead ... space reduction, LoLA features symmetries, stubborn sets, and coverability graphs...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- partial order techniques such as covering steps and/or persistent sets. For Time Petri nets, which...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- data-set used throughout the exemples neither to cover all the details of the package...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- various triangulations for point sets two dimensions. Any CGAL triangulation covers the convex hull ... triangulations. Regular triangulations are also provided for sets of weighted points. Delaunay and regular triangulations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Problems (Maximum Clique, Maximum Independent Set, Minimum Vertex Cover and Vertex Coloring...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- that the benchmark suite covers a wide spectrum of working sets, locality, data sharing, synchronization...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Internet. Following an introductory chapter which sets the scene and describes some of the basic ... mixed discrete and continuous variables. Further chapters cover hypothesis testing and model selection. Chapters...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- describe the geometry (a set of overlapping grids whose union covers the domain). The overlapping...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- selecting tag SNPs. Summary: Cluster and set-cover algorithms are developed to obtain...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- determine quickly which array, or set of arrays, covers best the hypotheses studied. In many...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- library comes with a comprehensive set of theorems that cover not only these notions...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- ROSETTA system. The KDD process using rough sets has been presented and analyzed. Following ... toolkit covers the whole range of KDD tasks within the realm of rough sets...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- covers the entire known fold space. Summary: The Sequence Alignment Benchmark (SABmark) provides sets ... SCOP classification. These sets, Twilight Zone and Superfamilies, both cover the entire known fold space ... intermediate similarity, respectively. In addition, each set has an alternate version in which unalignable...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- set of points (nodes) on the surface of the unit sphere. The triangulation covers...