- Referenced in 31 articles
- Full Semidefinite Programming Relaxation for Sensor Network Localization Problems SFSDP is a Matlab package ... sensor network localization problems, as a sparse version of the full semidefinite programming relaxation (FSDP ... correlative sparsity of a sensor network localization problem. As a result, SFSDP can handle much ... sensor network localization problem, solves the problem, and displays the computed locations of sensors. SFSDP...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- approach with regularization for solving sensor network localization problems. The algorithm first solves ... small size senor network localization problems with up to 200 sensors and a few thousands...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- nonlinear optimization. Its focus is on problems where the smooth geometry of the search space ... applications, including low-rank matrix completion, sensor network localization, camera network registration, independent component analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- evident in its application to diverse problems ranging from optimization to robotics. Examples include computation ... distributed search, multiple source localization, contaminant boundary mapping, wireless sensor networks, clustering, knapsack, numerical integration...
- Referenced in 1 article
- components of the parameter. This problem arises, for example, when monitoring the high-dimensional distributed ... network of limited capability sensors and where each sensor is tasked with estimating some local...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7189 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...