- Referenced in 122 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- P-FCM: A proximity-based fuzzy clustering for...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- TMG: A MATLAB Toolbox for Generating Term-Document...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- R package pls: Partial Least Squares and Principal...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package tseries: Time series analysis and computational...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- ROCR: Visualizing the performance of scoring classifiers , ROC...