- Referenced in 422 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 3025 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- mathStatica: Mathematical Statistics with Mathematica The present book...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- SLA. A GAP4 package for doing computations with...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- CALI - a REDUCE package for commutative algebra. This...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- MINION is a new constraint solver, which is...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Computing inclusions of Schur modules. We describe a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- OpenBLAS is an optimized BLAS library based on...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists...