- Referenced in 13 articles
- denote by kX the k-th secant variety of k-secant (k-1)-planes ... defectiveness of certain higher secant varieties...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- relationship of Anderson acceleration to quasi-Newton (secant updating) methods and extended it to define ... performance through numerical experiments involving a variety of applications...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 2547 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4756 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5341 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10804 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 6950 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1400 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1263 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...