- Referenced in 9 articles
- denote by kX the k-th secant variety of k-secant (k-1)-planes ... defectiveness of certain higher secant varieties...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- relationship of Anderson acceleration to quasi-Newton (secant updating) methods and extended it to define ... performance through numerical experiments involving a variety of applications...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1778 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1012 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3950 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4123 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7090 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 3256 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 957 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...