- Referenced in 2 articles
- model software complex designed to analyze scheduling rules for resource-intensive heterogeneous problems of search ... fragments so that one can use sliding scheduling methods and optimize parallelizing processes when processing...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- search strategy to formulate and solve staff scheduling problems in health care. This ... show how the main categories of rules involved may be expressed using global constraints...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- extends the well-known resource-constrained project scheduling problem (RCPSP) by considering job specific release ... PROGRESS is developed which includes new dominance rules as well as enhancements of existing ones...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Handling Rules (CHR) is a committed-choice rule-based language embedded in Prolog ... used in many kinds of applications, like scheduling, model checking, abduction, and type checking, among...
- Referenced in 1 article
- uses repeated review of content following a schedule determined by a spaced repetition algorithm ... However, current spaced repetition algorithms are simple rule-based heuristics with a few hard-coded ... reviewing frequency, the optimal reviewing schedule is given by the recall probability itself...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Workflow Management System) can flexibly describe business rules among autonomous `service tasks’, and support scalability ... dynamic and distributed environment for task-scheduling...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- IMITATOR is a software tool for parametric verification...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...