- Referenced in 45 articles
- system for computing in the ring of differential operators D (and difference operators...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- functions and Groebner bases of rings of differential-difference operators...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...