- Referenced in 2 articles
- optimal algorithm, named Go-ICP, for Euclidean (rigid) registration of two 3D point-sets under ... scheme that searches the entire 3D motion space SE(3). By exploiting the special structure...
- Referenced in 2681 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2673 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...
- Referenced in 1120 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1147 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...