- Referenced in 2 articles
- optimal algorithm, named Go-ICP, for Euclidean (rigid) registration of two 3D point-sets under ... scheme that searches the entire 3D motion space SE(3). By exploiting the special structure...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 984 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...