- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1600 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1611 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2751 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4977 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5766 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11686 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7813 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1546 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...