- Referenced in 2 articles
- coincide using the Lo`eve-Parzen reproducing kernel Hilbert space representation of a stochastic process...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package KSD. An adaptation of Kernelized Stein Discrepancy, a discrepancy statistic for measuring differences between ... combination of Stein’s method and reproducing kernel Hilbert space theory. It provides a method...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Such races can lead to hard-to-reproduce bugs that are time consuming to debug ... find data races in the Linux kernel, which includes about 4.5 million lines of code...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- We present a library for the computation of...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C Meschach is a...