- Referenced in 59 articles
- useful functionalities for the study of real solutions of polynomial systems of equations and inequalities ... each connected component of their real solution set. RAGlib is built upon the FGb library ... allow to decide the existence of real solutions and to compute sample points in each ... connected component of the real solution...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- with symbolic matrices; arbitrary precision integer and real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions ... integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems ... areas, similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double ... various types of matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- finally performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition ... among clutter and occlusion while achieving near real-time performance...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- miplib is a diverse collection of challenging real-world mip instances from various academic ... suited for benchmarking and testing of mip solution algorithms...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- algorithms based on α-theory to certify solutions of polynomial systems using both exact rational ... given point corresponds to a real solution, and algorithms to heuristically validate solutions to overdetermined...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Algorithm 432: Solution of the matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs ... where A, B, and C are real matrices of dimensions ... respectively. Additional subroutines permit the efficient solution of the equation...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- version: Unsymmetric, structurally symmetric or symmetric systems, real or complex, positive definite or indefinite, hermitian ... direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process for very large three-dimensional systems...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- this allows us to rapidly produce effective solutions, in a fraction of the time needed ... successfully applied by the authors to a real-world problem of personnel scheduling. In this ... application of hyperheuristics to a rather different real-world problem of personnel scheduling occuring ... much superior to that of a manual solution but also these results were produced within...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- exponential on an operand vector, or the solution of a system of linear ordinary differential ... matrices of large dimension. The software handles real and complex matrices and provides specific routines ... Markov chains and furthermore, the computed solution is subject to probabilistic constraints. In addition...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers. The decision variables, continuous or discrete ... solution set of a given problem by means of rectangular regions from the real Euclidean ... conditions, it can prove the existence of solutions to a set of constraints. Moreover...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- FastSLAM: A Factored Solution to the Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Problem. The ability to simultaneously ... very large number of landmarks present in real environments. Kalman filter-based algorithms, for example...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- also developing a new set of solution techniques using multi-polynomial resultants and birational maps ... algebraic and numeric methods, and real solutions. Complex solutions can also be computed, but visualizing...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- parScaLAPACK includes routines for the solution of dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations ... routines.\parSoftware is available in single precision real, double precision real, single precision complex...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient solution of linear elliptic partial differential equations MUDPACK ... iteration for solving real or complex elliptic partial differential equations. The solution regions are rectangles...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- large variety of real-world problem variations and elaborate solution methods were developed and presented ... experiments examining and comparing the performance of solution procedures were mostly based on very limited ... collected from the literature and from some real-world cases. In particular, the precedence graphs ... particular, based on our analysis of real-world problems from automotive and related industries, typical...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- fast discovery of Sequential Patterns. The existing solutions to this problem make repeated database scans ... sequence mining can be applied in a real application domain...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- transient environmental conditions makes it ideal to solution for your complex design problems. With ... methodologies, Marc enables you to simulate complex real world behavior of mechanical systems making ... problems in a single environment. With the solution schemes that are smarter and designed...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- dilute trapped Bose-Einstein condensate. Solution method: The time-dependent Gross-Pitaevskii equation is solved ... imaginary or real time, over small time steps. The method yields the solution of stationary...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- pheromone trail information to construct complete solutions. HAS-QAP is analysed and compared with some ... hybrid genetic algorithm perform best on real world, irregular and structured problems due to their ... ability to find the structure of good solutions, while HAS-QAP performance is less competitive...