- Referenced in 730 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced ... substitutions and pattern matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification ... with symbolic matrices; arbitrary precision integer and real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions ... facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities for the output...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- software and its handling of complex real-world applications. Pyomo is an open source software ... modeling approach supported by modern AML (algebraic modeling language) tools. Pyomo is a flexible, extensible ... variables, which can be used to formulate algebraic expressions that define objectives and constraints. Moreover ... easy to create Pyomo models, apply a variety of optimizers, and examine solutions. The text...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- LINEAR ALGEBRA), Linear Algebra performs a wide variety of computations with real matrices, including solution...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- differential equations (PDEs) appear in a large variety of disciplines. Usually, the scientific literature advises ... with extended stability domains along the negative real axis. It is necessary to evaluate ... methods are explicit, they do not require algebra routines to solve large nonlinear systems associated...
- Referenced in 1 article
- model analysis by a variety of methods including simulative, algebraic and numerical techniques. An object ... very much along the structures found in real world organisations. We describe and analyse...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 1502 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4837 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...